You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
For loop exercises
- A string contains either the signs
0. Declare an integer with the initial value of 1. On every
+in the string, add 1. On every
-, subtract 1. On every zero, make the integer be equal zero. After the last symbol, write the value on the screen.
- Change the previous program so that the
!symbol calculates the factorial of the current value of the integer and saves it in the integer.
- Copy every second letter of a string into another string and display on the screen.
- Copy every second word of a string into another string.